Suhagra is a drug for treating erectile dysfunction, and it contains the active ingredient sildenafil citrate. Suhagra is a product by Cipla, and it has similar effects as other medicines that contain sildenafil such as the famous Viagra. Although most people will buy it for treating ED, it also serves other purposes such as enhancing the exercise results for both men and women and treating conditions like pulmonary arterial hypertension.
Just like most other pills for treating ED, this drug is not an aphrodisiac, so it will help achieve and maintain an erection only in the presence of sexual stimulation and arousal. And like other effective drugs for the condition, Suhagra acts by inhibiting the phosphodiesterase-5 enzyme. When you take this pill, it will cause dilation of the blood vessels in your penis, and so blood will flow in smoothly which is what makes it possible to get a strong erection.
This medication comes in dosages of 25, 50 or 100mg. If you consider taking Suhagra (in fact, any ED drug) but have never tried it before, you are advised to consult your doctor first. In most instances, the physician will start you on the lowest dose (25mg), and then he might increase it to 50 or 100mg depending on how your body responds. The pill can be taken irrespective of meals. However, a man should make sure that he takes it with enough water.
Pros of Suhagra
- The effects of this pill can last for more than five hours.
- It is cheaper than most other ED medications.
- There is more than enough evidence from men who have used it to prove that it works just as effectively as super popular Viagra.
- You can order it online anonymously without a prescription.
- There are reports from users suggesting that Suhagra acts a bit faster than most other ED pills.
Cons of Suhagra
- The effects of this medicine vary from one man to the other, and it might not work for some.
- Suhagra, being a PDE5 inhibitor, can cause certain side effects commonly associated with this type of drugs.
- The drug has its contra indications, so it’s not suitable for absolutely everybody and can be dangerous for those suffering from certain diseases such as heart disease, for example.
The side effects of the drug may include headaches, nausea, painful erection, sudden impairment of hearing or vision, irregular heartbeat and swelling in feet or hands.
This medication can interact with others such as antidepressants, other ED drugs, antibiotics, HIV drugs, and medicines for treating high blood pressure.
You should avoid this pill if you have any cardiac problems, kidneys or liver problems, and an allergy to any of its ingredients.
If your erection lasts for more than four hours (a condition known as priapism), you should seek medical help the soonest possible.
It is essential for you to make sure that you do not take a heavy meal or foods with a lot of fat before using this drug since this may delay its onset and affect its effectiveness.
Most men that use this drug are happy with the results that they get, and their positive feedback shows that it is an affordable alternative to Viagra. However, it is important to know that the effects are not the same for all men and that the drug can have some side effects. Although it is an effective and rather safe ED treatment, the first and most important thing should always be to consult your doctor before taking it.